Elected Grand Lodge Officers
Appointed Grand Lodge Officers
Prince Hall Grand Lodge Links
Grand Lodge Web Link Request Form
Office Of The GL Webmaster
R.W. Steve C. Isom
Grand Lodge Webmaster
Appendant and Concordant Grand Bodies, Constituent Lodge/Chapter/Court and Grand Lodge Link Request Form
Please carefully read & complete the form below for authorization from the Grand Lodge:
- No vulgarity and/or profanity to be used (i.e. explicit photos or links to such).
- No secret work (i.e. passwords, grips, or any ritualistic work).
- No slander to any Officer of the MWPHGLMD at the Grand Lodge, Regional, District, or Local level.
- No slander to any entity of the MWPHGLMD or its affiliate organizations.
- No slander to any regular and/or recognized Masonic bodies or its affiliated organizations.
- Must include a link on the website homepage to the MWPHGLMD website. (www.mwphglmd.org)
- Must have the following disclaimer prominently displayed:
"The opinions and pages of this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or policies of The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Maryland, Free and Accepted Masons, and its Jurisdiction, Incorporated, its Officers, Constituent Lodges, and Members."
- No links to any clandestine and/or irregular bodies.
- No selling or promotion of alcoholic beverages.
- No disrespect to any Mason.
- All official MWPHGLMD information (i.e. Grand Master's Address) must only be represented by a link to the Official MWPHGLMD Website.
- All constituent Lodges/Chapter/Courts with websites, must read, sign and return this form to the Web Administrator before any links are added to the official MWPHGLMD website.
- All Appendant and Concordant Grand bodies must read, sign and return this form to the Web Administrator before any links are added to the official MWPHGLMD website.
Entering your name under Elected Head of Organization and Organization Web Administrator will constitute your signature(s) and acceptance of this form and the criteria set forth therein